Skid Control Professional Stunt and Precision Drivers
With our 50+ combined years of competitive/professional driving and teaching, we have built a team of Professional Drivers and Quality Vehicles that cover all forms of driving. We understand the need for professional precision drivers, stunt drivers and quality vehicles. This is where we have come to expand our professional services to all industries looking to have their driving and vehicle needs handled by an experienced outfit, which offers you the ability to concentrate on your area of expertise and achieve your end result.
Professional Stunt, Precision and Motorsport Drivers
As instructors for Skid Control, we all cover a variety of driving disciplines and we all have to be at the top of our game to be able to teach and drive at the level required.
Our drivers have both professional and personal experience in film, motorsport and other driving industries. All of our drivers are well presented, quality driven and super easy to work with.
Dylan, the owner of Skid Control, comes with over 14 years experience in international driving and instructing experience.
Over his driving years he has finished in on the podium in 90% of his races, competed in many drift events, and teaches all driving from Rally, Drift, Race and 4WD!
- Stunt Driver for many films including the Toyota Europe Covertible 86 Concept
- Driving Instructor for training companies in USA, UK, Australia and South Africa
- Drift Squad Exhibition Driver for D1S in South Africa
- Owner and Instructor for Skid Control
- Film car driver for many other Film Companies
Trent, a professional kart racer, took a hiatus from racing to study Engineering.
Drawing on his racing experience and technical approach to driving, Trent started instructing for Skid Control in 2016 to share his knowledge with others and has since developed a passion for advanced driver training.
- Multiple regional titles and also became QLD kart champion in 2003
- QLD Endurance champion
- Multiple street sprint event wins consistently finishing in the top 10 overall
- Outright winner at the 2020 Noosa Winter Hillclimb
Kester is what we call a perfect product of Skid Control. Not all that meet’s the eye!
With most of his experience being Sim based, he turned to Skid Control to learn and grow into a top level driver! He has proven his ability so much that he is now an instructor and driver for the company.
- 2020 Noosa winter hillclimb class winner
- Former crew chief for speedway speedcar (midget)
- Rally Navigator
- 4 years experience in performance driver training